winter on my desk

I'm really not a big fan of winter. It's cold, it's dark, it's grey, i always feel tired and unmotivated.
But: there is also a new inspiration to craft and create, i never thought about it, but winter creations are such a fun.
So i ordered some winter chipboard pieces (these are from snipart, i ordered them by 13@rts-as the most of my products) and started my very first winter mixed media creation.
I used a stencil and modeling paste for the backround, added some chipboardpieces, dried roots and other items, covered everything with white gesso,then added sprays and as always i hightlighted everything with white gesso, when it was dry. To give it the final winter look i mixed white gesso with babypowder and glitter to create a snowpaste. I hope you like it

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

steampunk style with texture

dreamcatcher mixed media canvas

Finnabair inspired mixed media canvas