Happy new year

I wish you a happy new year with new love, new hope, new possibitilies and everything you're wishing for.
I had a creative start in this year with this art journal page. I hope you like it
I found a beautiful old book on ebay for 3 euro and i decided to use it for art journaling
First i glued two pages together because they're pretty thin, then i started with gesso to prepare the pages. 
I used tags, die cuts and stickers from 7 dots studio to built the composition. Then i added modeling paste and a stencil from 13@rts. the colors are also from 13@rts.
I also added some stamps and finnabair's rustpaste and at the end i placed some word stickers from tim holtz 

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

steampunk style with texture

dreamcatcher mixed media canvas

Finnabair inspired mixed media canvas