altered box with finnabair artalchemy wax

It was time for me again to create a box and because i love music so much, i wanted to combine both.
So i grabbed an old cassette and old earphones and tried to use them as embellishments.
first i prepared the surface with black gesso and applied black texturepaste through a stencil. To speed up the process i used my heat tool. To add more texture to my backround i glued some chipboard pieces and started building the composition with a half broken cassette and the tapes, the earphones and a face that i made using a silicone mould and casting material.
I glued my embellishments with heavy gel medium and after drying, i covered everything again with black gesso. For the color i used finnabair artalchemy wax 'iron brush'. 
Thanks for watching, i hope you like it 

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

steampunk style with texture

dreamcatcher mixed media canvas

Finnabair inspired mixed media canvas