Its tea time- mixed media altered teacups

Hi everyone! I totaly forgot to fill my blog with my creations in the last time. If you want to see some more projects, visit my instagram profile ani.loves.art
So here is my latest creation, i hope you like it. I found some old mugs and saucers and they inspired me to make a 'Alice in wonderland' theme creation.
Products i used:
Amsterdam - extra heavy gel medium
-white gesso
Pentart - 3D balls
DekoArt - crackle paint
13 arts - dried roots, paper flowers
Lindy's Stampgang - Starburst spray 'wild honeysuckle coral'
Finnabair - art stones
-white crackle paste
-artalchemy paints 'soft satin' 'pink blush'
-rust effect paste green'
-artalchemy wax 'white gold'
retrokraftshop - metal embellishments 
First i glued mugs and saucers with extra heavy gel medium and covered them with white gesso. I applied three coats of gesso. 
After the gel and the gesso was completely dry, i added some crackle paint and crackle paste and started building my composition with dried roots, paperflowers, art stones and metal embellishments.
For the color i used lindys stampgang spray, finnabair artalchemy paints, green rust effect paste, white gesso and artalchemy wax. 

Kommentare

  1. das ist unglaublich.. ich habe mir schon viele deiner Werke angeschaut, aber das hier ist echt...
    ich würde das auch so gerne machen und trau mich nicht..
    bin gespannt auf deine nächsten Werke.

    VG
    Karen

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

steampunk style with texture

dreamcatcher mixed media canvas

Finnabair inspired mixed media canvas