music is art-art is music

i love music, i love art, and i love to combine both. This time i decided to use an old cd as my surface. I hope you like it
I used black gesso to prepare the cd and the embellishments. I started with applying texture paste through a stencil and wrapped the cd with some strings and a small linking chain. After building my composition, i covered everything with black gesso and started to add some artalchemy paints from Finnabair gently with a soft brush, for this project i used 'emerald green' 'rusty red' 'steampunk copper' and to highlight it here and there, i used a little bit 'brass paste' by the finnabair patina set. Thanks for watching

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

steampunk style with texture

dreamcatcher mixed media canvas

Finnabair inspired mixed media canvas