Hello Birdy, are you at home?

hello everyone! I'm back with another creation- alterered birdhouse made from chipboards by snipart. It comes as individual parts, that you have to glue together. For this i used tacky glue, but you can use every craftglue. 
The first step was as always to prepare the surface with gesso- i used black gesso. Then i mixed texture paste with sand and black gesso and applied it with a palette knife. To speed up the drying process, i used my heat tool. Then i added some chipboard pieces from snipart, which i prepared with black gesso, too. For my composition i choosed two old brushes, some paper roses and regular artstones by finnabair. I glued everything with heavy gel medium and covered them with gesso. After everything was dry, it was time for some color. I started with some Lindy's stampgang sprays and used again my heat tool for drying. 
For my embellishments i used some finnabair artalchemy paints and deluted them a little bit with water. To hightlight everything, i used sparks paint 'unicorns hair' again by Finnabair, and painted the back from this primamarketing light bulp with the same color, befor i added it as my last step to my project. 
I hope you like it. Thanks for watching 

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

steampunk style with texture

dreamcatcher mixed media canvas

Finnabair inspired mixed media canvas